The Poke Bowl has quickly become a kitchen favorite for healthy dinners and lunches. It is a beautiful dish that highlights the fresh and tasty ingredients. This easy to prepare Poke Bowl takes a rainbow approach to vegetables with tasty Cajun Prawns.
This year-round crowd pleaser is easy to make and requires only 10 minutes preparation. Perfect for when you're cooking for 1 or served as a do-it-yourself style smorgasbord when entertaining large groups.
- 1/2 an avocado
- 1/2 cup cherry tomatoes
- 1/2 cup cucumber (diced)
- 1 boiled egg
- 1/2 cup canned corn
- 1/4 cup shredded
- red cabbage
- 1/4 cup cooked quinoa
- 5 prawns
- Marinate prawns in KODU Caj-un Spice blend
- Add more Cajun spice for additional heat and leave for at least 4 hours.
- Boil 1 egg for 8 minutes
- Dice cherry tomatoes + cucumber
- Shred red cabbage
- Slice 1/2 avocado
- Add one table of oil to fry pan on high heat and cook prawns for two minutes on each side until golden.
- Style ingredients in a rainbow to effect.