This summer Berry Iced Tea recipe is a simple yet delicious go-to when entertaining guests. Renowned for its refreshing taste and beautiful appearance, you'll keep this specialty on high rotation throughout the warmer months. The key ingredient? Our Berry Happy artisan tea; an exquisite blend of raspberries, strawberries, blackberries, hibiscus, rose hip and elderberries. Calming when served hot and refreshing when iced, this year-round infusion combines aromatic berries without any caffeine or additives. For a guaranteed crowd pleaser, try the below recipe with or without alcohol depending on your preference.
- KODU Berry Happy Hibiscus Tea Blend
- Blueberries (50g)
- Raspberries (50g)
- Blackberries (50g)
- 1 Litre Soda Water
- 120ml Vodka (optional)
- 120ml Prosecco (optional)
IN 5 SIMPLE STEPS...
- Diffuse three heaped teaspoons of Berry Happy Tea in 500ml of 85 degree water.
- Refrigerate overnight or for as long as possible prior to serving. (Reduce if you prefer your iced tea slightly weaker).
- At time of serving, pour the tea into a 1.5L pitcher.
- Add soda water, ice, mixed berries and alcohol (optional).
- Pour over ice into glasses and garnish to finish.
You can shop our Berry Happy Iced Tea here.