- Lovingly curated for lovers of tea. Inside you’ll find KODU’s favourite blends and our signature Glask infuser presented in a beautiful gift box.
- Perfect for yourself or a loved one, this thoughtful set features Berry Happy, Lights Out and Apple Pie; all with the highest quality ingredients sourced locally and internationally.
- Enjoy the delicious flavours, numerous health benefits and delightful aromas in an elegant, chemical-free and double walled glass infuser.
Two’s Company, Tea’s A Crowd - Gift Set
- 1 x Glask Tea Infuser
- 1 x Berry Happy Tea Blend
- 1 x Apple Pie Tea Blend
- 1 x Soothe Operator Tea Blend
Tea Infuser. For fuss-free infused tea on the go. This chemical-free, double-walled glass flask features a leak-proof bamboo lid and removable infuser filter made from durable 304 stainless steel. Suitable for hot and cold temperatures and perfect for your favourite tea blend or infused fruits and smoothies, the KODU Glask is your stylish and environmentally friendly companion.
Hibiscus & Berries of the Forest Tea. An exquisite blend of raspberries, strawberries, blackberries, hibiscus, rose hip and elderberries. Calming when served hot and refreshing when iced, this year-round infusion combines aromatic berries without any caffeine or additives. For iced tea, add tonic water with a splash of lime and garnish with mint. For the ultimate summer cocktail, add a splash of prosecco or vodka.
Brewing Tips: Measure ½ - 1 teaspoon per cup into either a teapot or infuser cup. Add boiling water at 100 degrees and brew for 3-5 minutes to taste.
Chamomile, Cinnamon & Apple Tea. This homey blend combines calming chamomile flowers, sweet apple bits and cassia bits for a healthy, caffeine-free infusion with hints of cinnamon. Best brewed hot, these delightful flavours are perfect when served after dinner.
Brewing Tips: Measure ½ - 1 teaspoon per cup into a teapot or infuser cup. Add boiling water to 100 degrees and brew for 3-5 minutes.
Lemongrass, Chamomile, Ginger, Hibiscus Flower, Rose Petals and Lemon Myrtle combine for a refreshing infusion with no additives or caffeine. Aromatic and soothing, enjoy the uplifting notes of citrus and the balancing flavour of hibiscus.
Brewing Tips: Measure ½ - 1 Teaspoon per cup into a teapot or cup infuser. Add boiling water at 100 degrees and brew for 3-5 minutes.
I can't get enough of the Apple Pie tea, yum and the flask works great. Thanks